ABOUT & TESTIMONIALS
I love my work as a professional REALTOR® and my clients would likely tell you it shows! I take your real estate expectations seriously and respect every transaction as if it were my own - I understand it’s not just a house, it's your home!
I was introduced to the real estate industry shortly after college and became hooked. I began my career as an appraiser —which took me all around Dane County, WI. This experience provided me with an excellent background for real estate sales and consulting. I became a licensed WI Real Estate agent in 1995 and a WI licensed Broker in 2011.
To get away, my family enjoys our Wisconsin travels. We make excursions to the Chain O’ Lakes area in the summer, and skiing in the Upper Peninsula in the winter. On the home front, it is not unusual for us to be in the midst of a remodeling project and we enjoy brain storming for new design ideas. When relaxing I relish my time for reading, and share my love of reading as a “Schools of Hope” literacy volunteer for local elementary students.
KATE RECOMMENDS THESE HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE REAL ESTATE RELATED SITES:
Discover which remodeling projects bring the biggest bang for the buck!
Discover the average life expectancy for appliances and building components for your home.
KATE'S REAL ESTATE BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION:
• Licensed REALTOR® in the State of WI since 1995.
• Currently holds a WI Real Estate Broker's license and works full-time as a professional REALTOR®.
• Real Estate Sales Include: single family homes, rural residential homes (served by well & septic), condominiums, employee relocation, and new construction.
• 12+ years: Real Estate Appraisal experience throughout the Dane County area.
• WI Certified: Real Estate Appraiser since 1992.
• Designations: Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®), National Association of REALTORS® Green (sustainable property) designation, and Home Staging Expert (HSETM).
• Member: Wisconsin Realtors Association.
Chosen by peers to serve a term for the Professional Standards Committee for the REALTORS® Association of South Central WI.
• Graduate: UW–Madison
• "Kate has been my Realtor for my entire home buying and selling life. We have worked together on 4 homes over the last 20 years. I would never think of using anyone else, and I have recommended her to many friends and family members over the years. You simply cannot find anyone who does a better job or will work harder than Kate does. Our current house wasn't even on the market when Kate showed it to us. Don't hesitate for a second to contact Kate, whatever your Real Estate needs may be now and in the future."
—Todd E. – Sun Prairie, WI
• “After 28 years of home ownership I was ready for less work. Kate’s professional expertise in preparing my home for sale, resulted in it selling in less than a week. Kate found an ideal place (condo) and worked for me to make sure I got it. I was thrilled with her professional yet personal service. Details and deadlines, Kate didn’t miss a thing.”
—Peg B. – Madison, WI
• "As first time home buyers, we were pretty nervous about buying a home. Kate Grace made sure we were comfortable with the process and found us the perfect home that fit everything on our checklist! We had a pretty tricky set of requirements in mind for our home, especially for our area. Kate wasn't pushy and didn't try to show us a home that wasn't right for our needs. I recommend Kate to all my friends and anybody who is looking for a realtor! Thanks Kate!"
—Jake W. and Sara W. – DeForest, WI
• “The sale of our home was the most significant financial transaction we have made to date. We certainly did not take the selection of a Real Estate Partner lightly and having Kate Grace on our side throughout the journey was the most critical component to the successful close of your sale. Were my wife and I to re-enter the market to purchase another property, we would not hesitate to enlist Kate again. As clients that relied greatly on her expertise throughout our sale, we are proud and honored to give her our highest recommendation.”
—Jason M. – Relocating Seller
Thank you for looking to First Weber and FirstWeber.com for your Wisconsin realty needs. First Weber Realtors is ready to help you buy a home for sale in Wisconsin. First Weber offers condominiums, homes for sale, vacant land, farms, duplex and multi family as well as Wisconsin Lake property and Wisconsin lakefront real estate. We also sell Commercial real estate in Wisconsin. Read the First Weber blog for information on the Wisconsin real estate market and learn about our realty services at First Weber.com
First Weber covers Wisconsin with real estate offices in Southeastern Wisconsin, South Central Wisconsin, Central Wisconsin, Northwoods Wisconsin, Southwest Wisconsin, Northwest Wisconsin and Northeast WI. Main cities offering Metro Milwaukee real estate for sale in Southeastern WI include Milwaukee, Brown Deer, Shorewood, Brookfield, Mequon, Waukesha, Elm Grove, Menomonee Falls, West Bend, Racine, Wauwatosa, Pewaukee, Delafield. Main Cities offering Greater Madison real estate for sale in South Central WI include Madison, Fitchburg, Verona, Cottage Grove, Middleton, Baraboo, Wisconsin Dells, Sun Prairie. Cities offering Greater Wausau real estate for sale in Central WI are Stevens Point, Wausau, Marshfield. Cities offering Northwoods WI real estate for sale include Eagle River, Minocqua, Rhinelander, and Land O’ Lakes in the Michigan UP. Southwest WI includes real estate for sale in Platteville, Spring Green and Richland Center, Mineral Point. Cities offering real estate for sale in Northeast WI includes Appleton, Neenah, Oshkosh, Wautoma, Waupaca and Fond du Lac.
First Weber is Wisconsin real estate. Begin searching for Wisconsin property for sale and First Weber realty services at FirstWeber.com